aLL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Atemporal Source Decoders (ASD) Collection Size, Mint Price and Mint Date?
What Utility will ASD Collection have?
- Whitelist in all future land mints with % discount based on rarity rank.
- Free distribution of upcoming governance token based on rarity rank.
- Free distribution of upcoming in-game token based on rarity rank.
- % revenue from in-house customized Marketplace.
- Staking rewards & airdrops of upcoming PFP collection.
- Early access to game demos, bts footage & testing.
- Discord ASD role providing exclusive access to MAJOR news 24hr before public announcements. Knowledge is power!
- SURPRISE! You will get for FREE our next collection mint (Atemporal Spectrum Analyzer).
- And much more…
Will ASD Collection Have Rarity Ranks?
Yes. This will affect the % discount for upcoming mints, % of governance and in-game token distribution.
On Which Blockchain Are Atemporal NFts Being Minted?
How To Mint?
Mint details will be provided as we get closer to launch date.
Do You Have a Discord?
Is There A Whitelist?
Yes, there will be a whitelist for the most active members on Twitter and Discord. Make sure to follow our twitter and turn on notifications so you don’t miss anything. Plus partner projects from Cardano community will also have their own competitions. For first exclusive Source Decoder mint there will be NO public sale, only whitelist!
What Wallets Are Supported?
- Any native Cardano based wallet should work just fine. These are one of the most popular ones:
Is The Team Doxxed?
Fully doxxed – KYC verified. We are here to stay. LFG!
What Is The Policy ID for ASD Collection?
What is the Atemporal Spectrum Analyzer?
The Atemporal Spectrum Analyzer (ASA) will have a collection size of 10,000. This collection will allow users unlimited access to our web browser minigames and competitions. Many of the upcoming game concepts will be tested in a smaller scale using minigames. The community will definitely have a say on what they find appealing and what moves on to final production stages. The ASA collection mint will happen a month after the ASD mint and part of its supply has already been reserved & will be given to ASD holders for FREE.
Iterative Design Methodology:
This is an approach in which concept design, characters, story arcs, cinematics, development, etc. is in continual improvement. We like this approach as it allows development to evolve and nothing is set in stone. Usually for games and production studios you are able to see “the making of” and BTS when everything has been completed. We will be showing the making of as it happens so please be aware that many concepts will change, evolve or simply get scrapped from the final game. Thank you for your patience.